5 June 2013

♥ What I Wore Wednesdays ♥ OOTD 05/06/2013

So technically this is yesterday's outfit of the day but as the weather yesterday was so sunny and today was so awful I decided I wanted to show this one instead.

I absolutely love this maxi dress. It's so comfy, you can wear it loose fitting or cinch it with a belt like I have. It'd be perfect over your bikini on holiday and it's also versatile enough to be worn in the winter months as well as the summer. Unfortunately I can't remember where I bought it from!


 
I have paired this dress with a simple black handbag, a gold and black spike necklace and a simple black belt to make it slightly more fitted.
 
 Bag - New Look - gift
Belt - Primark - £2
Necklace - Boohoo - £6
 
For shoes I have on some navy blue sandals with jewel detailing. These were a gift from my mum.
 
 
 On a day like today I would leave this outfit as is, but for days that are a little bit more chilly I would add my navy blue waterfall cardigan that I bought from Primark for £10.
 
 
 
 So that is today's outfit, I hope you enjoyed this post!

Zoe x 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment