4 April 2013

Aussie Dual Personality Anti Frizz + Conditioning Milk... A review!


Hi everyone,

I just wanted to talk about this new product I have been using. It is the Aussie Dual Personality Anti-Frizz + Conditioning Milk Frizz Miracle. When I was little I had beautiful naturally straight hair, and when I was about 17 I chopped it all off... literally... all gone. Ever since it has been a big frizzy mess that just never grew back the same as it used to be :(

As a result I have been trying out quite a few 'frizz control' type products to try and tame my hair a little. To be honest I hadn't been having much luck until I found this little gem! I bought this product from BodyCare for around £5 (I think it retails a little higher in Boots), and I haven't looked back!

The container is plastic with a pump on the top (as you can see) and holds 150ml of product. It smells like most shampoo's, quite fruity. I use one pump of the product after a shower and comb through the mid-lengths to ends of towel dried hair. I then leave my hair to dry naturally as I find blow drying tends to frizz it up even more. Plus it is much better for your hair to dry naturally :) By the morning my hair is usually wavy and takes very little effort to style. I do have the odd day where I will wake up with awful bed hair that is still frizzy so I just add about half a pump more of the product, again to my mid-lengths to ends.

I love the fact that you can apply this product to wet or dry hair because it allows you to have a second attempt at taming the frizz without having to wash your hair again. My hair is also quite fine but this product isn't heavy at all and doesn't make my hair greasy.

The only downside I can think of to the product is that since using it my hair has become slightly more knotty. However, I am not using the most conditioning of shampoos and conditioners at the minute so maybe that will improve once I move onto something different.

Overall I will give this product a 4 out of 5 stars... well done Aussie!



 
I hope you all found this review useful!
 
Lots of Love,
Laura x

No comments:

Post a Comment