1 April 2013

First time lucky

Hi everyone,

So I guess this is where we say welcome to our blog 'two much blush'. As it says in the blog description we are two sisters who share a passion for beauty and fashion, and everything in between. The first post is always a bit awkward, but we all have to start somewhere, right?




 
 

I'm Laura (left), I'm 21, full time employed and living with my boyfriend. I have a love of horses and have done since i was a little girl, its far from glamorous i know but i love it! Away from the stables i love everything to do with beauty and skincare and am always looking for new products to try.

I'm Zoe (right), I'm 18, I'm in my final year at college studying business with event management and have loved all things beauty related since as long as I can remember. From me you will see a lot of outfit and nails of the day, reviews, hauls, beauty tips and advice etc. Laura is not only my sister but also my best friend, she means the world to me and I couldn't think of anyone better to start a blog with.

We truly believe that everyone is beautiful and that the happier you are the more your beauty will shine through. Nobody is perfect, and we are definitely far from perfect, but we are hoping to share our passion with you one blog at a time and hopefully make a few friends along the way!

♥ Laura & Zoe


No comments:

Post a Comment