12 April 2013

♥ Fashion Fridays ♥ What to wear with.. Light wash jeans


On a recent shopping trip i decided to buy some light wash denim jeans. i have never had a light coloured pair of jeans before so when i got home i was playing around with different ways i could style them. I thought that as some of you might be in the same position as me i'd show you three outfits i came up with to give you an idea of what you can wear with light wash jeans.

My jeans were from New look and cost £22.
 
 
Look 1:

For days when it is a bit chilly i have chosen a simple cream knit jumper paired with white pumps and a multi layer nacklace. I like this outfit as it is comfy and simple but still looks like you've made an effort.


Jumper: £21 - Newlook
Necklace: Gift
Fred perry pumps: £32 - ASOS
 
 
 
Look 2:
 
Don't be fooled into thinking that light jeans will only go with similar light colours. I think they also look great when paired with darker colours such as this black leather jacket and my black bow dolly shoes. I chose a light coloured top so the black wasnt too overwhelming and the studs on it tie in with the edginess of the jacket.
 

Jacket: £55 - Topshop
Top: £8 - Boohoo
Shoes: £12 - Peacocks


Look 3
 
This last look is definitely one for a warmer day! I love this dusky pink colour against the jeans. I kept the top simple so that the focus was drawn to the shoes, jacket and jewellery. I think this would also look great with a light coloured clutch and nude heels for a night out with the girls.
 


Top: £8 - Newlook
Blazer: £24 - Republic
Shoes: £10 - Primark
Bracelets: Gifts

 
I hope you enjoyed this post and have some ideas of how you'd style your own light washed jeans.
 
Be your own kind of beautiful
Zoe x
 
 

1 comment:

  1. I have been looking for some things to wear with light jeans, thanks for the inspiration

    ReplyDelete