3 April 2013

♥ What I Wore Wednesdays ♥ OOTD 3/4/2013


So i thought i'd pop on with a quick outfit of the day for you..

This is my favourite outfit to wear during the cold winter months due to its comfiness and warmth.



My coat is from Very.co.uk and was a Christmas present two years ago. My jumper is from Newlook which i have teamed with some black jeans from Boohoo.com, i then have on some knee high brown boots which are from Tesco. For jewellery i just have on a noahs ark themed bracelet from Newlook and for make up i have kept it simple with a nude eye and red lip.


For days when it is especially chilly i will add a scarf. Today i have chosen my orange and cream ombre scarf from Newlook, i like this scarf as it adds a pop of colour to the outfit without being too over the top.




Be your own kind of beautiful
Zoë x

No comments:

Post a Comment